Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Playdate with Mr. P



Watching Brett mowing- very interesting


This is the most playing "together" that happened


It lasted at least 4 minutes




Shay and Patrick had a fun time playing together (okay not so much "together", but they were at least within 20 or 30 feet of each other for most of the night). We went to the little kids park which has a ton of small playground stuff (small slides, baby swings, trains and cars attached to the ground, etc.) Its funny, I never knew there was even such a thing as little kid park-- I thought most playgrounds were the same-- go figure. Anyways, Catharine, myself, Patrick and Shay came back to our house after the park for some pictures and so Catharine and I could somewhat talk while chasing kids.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I can't believe how big your babies are getting!! What a great shot of the four of you!