Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Having Fun, Relaxing, Learning, and BeingTired...

Fun: it has been so neat to see Shay interact with Alyssa.  She loves to help burp, change, or even pump milk!
Relaxing: with nursing, I find myself with my feet up and on the couch every couple of hours... plus when we find time to relax as a family we really take advantage of it
Learning: we all have been learning.  Shay has been learning how to be a great big sister and how to share mom and dad's attention.  Brett and I have been learning to enjoy both our daughters and how to get the daily tasks completed.  Bailey is learning to get sleep when she can, since her nights are again interrupted by a new little one.
Tired:  this is pretty self explanatory.  We are all tired, but loving our new change!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pumping picture! so funny! Also having them next to one another sleeping is super cute.

Leah said...

You have such lovely daughters!