Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sister Time

Lyssa:  nonverballing communicating "Shay, don't help right now"

"Really don't touch me, I don't want your help"

I told you I didn't want your help and you didn't listen, so I had to do something

Shay and Alyssa often like playing together, but there are definitely times where they do not appreciate each other's company.  Shay will get upset when Lyssa is disrupting her play or takes toys that she has set out to play with (such as having all her princesses out each in a special place on the floor or couch and Lyssa goes by and takes one).  Lyssa will get upset when she wants attention from Mom or Dad, or wants something like milk and Shay steps in to try and fix it.  Alyssa also doesn't like to be comforted at times, as you can see in pictures.  All in all though, they usually end the day with goodnight hugs :)

No comments: