Thursday, March 29, 2012

Enjoying Days at Tracie's

Alyssa has great days at Tracie's house.  When she wakes up in the morning and we are getting ready, I usually tell both girls what is the general plan for the day.  When I mention to Lyssa it will be a Tracie day- she gets all excited and starts talking about all the friends she gets to play with.  She usually starts with the youngest- baby Joseph.  Today when I dropped her off, Tracie was upstairs and Lyssa kept saying "Tracie, Tracie- where Tracie?"- I am guessing because she usually starts her Tracie days with a big hug :)  Its been great hearing her verbalize and I feel so comfortable dropping her off, knowing she is in good hands and really likes to be there.


Playing with her friend Josie
She loves painting, drawing and coloring

No comments: